Record Editor c360
Increase the speed of CRM data updating!
Quickly Update Data – A common user complaint of any CRM system is that updating data is tedious and time consuming. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 provides system Views that allow users to quickly pull back a list of designated records in a grid format. However, multiple clicks and form loads are involved to actually access that data for updates. Users faced with this task quickly find the process painstaking and protracted. Record Editor is an easy to use inline grid editor that allows users to save time updating records from one location.
The key benefits of Record Editor are:
- Works with any system or personal view
- Works with form sub-grids
- No waiting for forms to load
- Change data directly in search results view
- Edit CRM fields within the grid
- Grid enforces CRM’s security settings
- Select all records or single out specific ones to edit
- Bulk update selected records
- Launch Record Editor from any CRM grid and/or Personal View Results
Available for On-Line or On-Premise.
License per user- $ 45